How and when to apply for our International programmes
- Civil Engineering for prospective students
- The programme is intended to provide students with firm technical bases while nurturing decision-making and leadership potential. It prepares graduates to practice their profession at an advanced level and with a unique exposure to an international environment to better understand the global issues of civil engineering.
- Earth Resources Engineering - ERE (Environmental Engineering) for prospective students
- The central theme of ERE is the conscientious stewardship of our finite natural resources, namely minerals, fuels, energy, water, and land. Students taking ERE Programme will attain a broad background in environmental engineering and earth resources covering water resources, pollution prevention, energy, resource economics, recycling, waste and biowaste valorization, alternative and renewable raw materials, reclamation, and health.
- Sustainable Technologies and biotechnologies for Energy and Materials - STEM (Chemical Engineering) for prospective students
- Smart materials, sustainable processes for energy production, industrial biotechnologies, and advanced pharmaceutical applications are only some of the examples of sectors where the expertise of chemical engineers is sought and highly rewarded.
- Historic Building Rehabilitation - HBR (Engineering of building processes and systems) for prospective students
- The innovation in both technical and organizational structure is increasing the complexity of the building process. The emergence of more stringent requirements and the intense penetration of new materials and technologies take special relevance in consolidation, recovery and rehabilitation of historic buildings, which is a market segment in steady expansion. The growing cultural value attributed to the existing building and the economic and environmental benefits associated with its conservation are expanding this market, whose further development fuels a demand for high-profile skills, able to meet its specific characteristics and constraints.
- Study programmes in Off-shore Engineering at the University of Bologna
- Add value to your M.Sc. Degree: accept the Off-Shore Challenge.
- International programmes coordinators
Handbook for international students \\ Dicam \\ 2016